Welcome to Calera Elementary
To build a foundation that inspires learning.
Every student a graduate and every graduate prepared for the future.
- All students can learn and achieve in a safe, disciplined environment.
- Parent and community involvement are keys to student success.
- Teachers and staff support learning by setting high expectations.
- Teachers use various strategies to meet the individual student needs.
Continuous School Improvement Plan
Our continuous school improvement plan highlights our instructional data and outlines our goals for each academic year.
New Student Enrollment
- Please use the S.C.O.R.E. link below to begin the enrollment process. View NEW STUDENT Enrollment requirements for more information about enrollment.
- Contact Brent Copes at 205-682-7132 or email Mr. Copes at firstname.lastname@example.org. to verify which school your child is zoned for.
- Questions about enrolling your child? Contact the school at (205) 682-6122.
NOTE:This program is not recommended for use with the Internet Explorer browser.
Registration of Returning Students for the 2019-20 School Year
- RETURNING students will need to complete forms using the S.C.O.R.E. online forms program. You will need your child's personal access code provided by the school to complete the Returning Student forms. If you do not have an access code, please contact the school
- For technical assistance with S.C.O.R.E. please contact your local school.
- NOTE:This program is not recommended for use with the Internet Explorer browser.